Lawrie Construction Ltd takes its social responsibilities seriously, and recognises that these matters are of increasing importance. We’re proud to be a socially responsible business and strive to have a positive impact on the communities in which we work.
We take great care of our employees, our customers and the communities in which we work. We support charitable causes whenever possible.
Our Social Responsibility Policy will equip our employees, customers, partners and individuals in all communities with long-term benefits, which include:
• A commitment to the highest levels of health and safety.
• Respecting the values of employees and providing excellent working conditions and equal opportunities.
• Minimising our carbon footprint while maximising recycling opportunities, and use materials from sustainable sources if possible.
• Designing and building homes and commercial developments with the highest standards of energy efficiency.
• Treating suppliers and Partners fairly and adopting responsible codes of practice throughout the goods and services supply chain.
• Engagement with local communities through funding, support and work experience programmes.
• Upholding the high standards of professionalism throughout the company.
We love to talk. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.